New Student Parking Offer!
January 18, 2020
Did you know that Market City has parking? And that, if you’re a student, it’s only $15 a day? Well, now you do!
Sign up for the Market City Student Discount Card, and you can park your car on B2 and B3 for just $15 a day (on a pre-paid card).
You can grab a sign up form from the car park office, and they’ll give you that day of parking for FREE!
The Student Discount Card has heaps of other benefits in centre, and it’s free to sign up. What’s stopping you?!
Plan your trip today!
To sign up for a Student Discount Card or Student Parking & Discount Card click hereClick here for terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of the Student Parking Card promotion
Use of the Market City Student Discount Cards
is governed by these terms and conditions at all times.
Student Discount Card
• In order to be eligible for a Student Discount Card, you must be a full or part time student with a valid student card and student number.
• You can register for the Student Discount Card via the online form or via the paper form in- centre. The from must be filled out in full for your application to be successful.
• Once you have registered for a Market City Student Discount Card, you can pick up your card at the Information Desk on Level 1 in Market City, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000. You will be asked to provide a valid student card with the student number you used during your application.
• On collecting your Student Discount Card, you should also state whether you will be using the car park. If a car park card is required you will be sent to the car park office on Level B1 to collect your card. Upon application of a Student Parking & Discount Card, a minimum of $50 is required to be charged to the card. (See further terms below relating to the Student Parking & Discount Card.)
• Cards have a 12-month validity from the time of collection. The expiry date will be written on the back of your card.
• This card entitles the holder to discounts in participating stores. All participating stores are listed on the Students – Special Offers page of the Market City website.
• The card must be presented prior to the commencement of the sale transaction. Retailers have the right to deny a discount if you do not present your card before payment.
• When looking at discounts online you can choose to either print the discount voucher or email it to yourself. The discount voucher must be presented with your Student Discount Card.
• The offers are available to the card holder only. You may occasionally be asked to show your student ID that matches the name on the card.
• This card is not a credit card.
• Market City has the right to change or cancel any student discounts at any time without notice. Market City has the right to cancel the Student Discount programme in whole (or in part) at any time without notice.
• Market City does not share member’s information with any other entity.
• You may receive a Student eNewsletter informing you of upcoming events and promotions at Market City.
Student Parking & Discount Card
• The above Student Discount Card Terms also apply to the Student Parking & Discount Card. Parking cards are different to the regular Student Discount Card as they allow for student parking discounts. Therefore, as stated above, if a car park card is required you will be sent to the car park office on Level B1 to collect your card.
• The Promotion will be conducted at Market City Shopping Centre (Participating Centre) in conjunction with Wilson Parking, Centre, 2 Quay Street, Haymarket, Sydney, 2000.
• By using the Service you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms. If you do not accept any of these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Service.
We may change these Terms at any time. As you will be bound by any amendment to these Terms, you should review these Terms from time to time. By continuing to use the Service after any amendment to these Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms.
• Before using the Service, you must register some of your details with us and obtain a Student Parking Card. Once you have registered, your Student Parking Card and vehicle will be recognised by the Service, and you will be able to use the access the car park 7 days a week.
• Students need to sign up for a student parking card between Monday to Friday at the Car Park Office. In order to apply, students must supply their full name, date of birth, email address, post code, their education institute, student number and the details of their vehicle.
• Students must also provide their valid student card, which the promoter reserves the right to verify with their education institute. The student card will also be photocopied.
• Upon application, a minimum of $50 is required to be charged on the Student Parking Card. The Student Parking Card will need to be placed upon the card recognition system upon entry and exit. Failure to do so due to the loss or misplacement of card may result in the full rate being charged.
• The Student Parking Card ‘1 day’s parking FREE’ offer is applicable on the day of application between Monday – Friday only.
• The claimant will also be added to the Electronic Customer Database for marketing purposes and may occasionally receive promotional emails from Market City. They may opt out by unsubscribing from those emails.
• The Student Parking card is valid for one year from the date of signing up and will need to apply again to have a new card reissued.
• Students are able to use the card Monday to Sunday but must exit the car park before 12:00am (midnight) or will be charged the full daily rate.
• Students must have their student card on them at all times and may be asked at any time to supply it by the car park attendant or may be charged the full daily rate.
• Student Parking Card ‘$15 All day pre-paid parking’ offer is for all day parking with a single entry. Multiple entries will result in a $15 charge per entry.
• The student must park on Level B2 or B3 to be eligible for the offer, students who park on B1 will be required to pay the full car park fees.
• The Student Parking Card is not transferrable and can only be used by the student it is issued to. The unauthorised use by another student may result in the Student Parking Card being cancelled with the remaining balanced forfeited.
• The remaining balance on the Student Parking Card cannot be refunded if it is cancelled or expired.
• Parking spaces in the Market City car park are limited and this promotion does not guarantee that everyone will find a space.
• The promoter reserves the right to extend or cancel the promotional period at any time without prior notice.
• The student parking rate is subject to change without prior notice and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.