It’s great to be back!
October 11, 2021
We are excited and delighted to welcome all our customers and staff back to Market City Shopping Centre.
We’re gearing up for a great few months of shopping, dining and gathering, after a long time spent at home. The centre is prepped and ready for your return.
Excitingly, the Christmas and Lunar New Year celebrations are just around the corner too, and we cannot wait to create that magical festive spirit to the centre once again.
Key Reopening Dates
Monday 11th October – Retail and Hospitality reopens
Monday 1st December – Timezone reopens
COVID-19 information as of 11 October 2021.
While we are delighted to be back, we still need to remain vigilant around our customers health and safety.
When you visit the centre, we’d like to remind you to follow the current health and safety advice from the NSW Government.
- All customers and staff must check in and out of the shopping centre – AND EACH individual retailer – via the Service NSW QR Code on display.
- Wear your mask at all times, except when eating or drinking.
- Practice physical distancing by keeping a safe distance from others, and follow the capacity rules when using the centre lifts.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers available.
- Only access non-critical retail with proof of double vaccination or an exemption.
By working together, we can keep everyone safe and healthy.
If you would like to receive further information on COVID-19, please call the Australian Department of Health Coronavirus Health Information Helpline on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours, seven days a week. Further information is available via the NSW Government website here.
We appreciate your cooperation and support during this time.