COMPETITION: Do you love to cook?
April 14, 2020
Each week we will be asking you to show us what you’ve been cooking while at home for your chance to WIN a Cocoon Pack from Market City!
The pack includes a featured cookbook from around the World, chocolate from IGA to brighten your day, PLUS a $50 Retail and Dining voucher for when you’re ready to face the world again.
ENTER IN 3 EASY STEPS!
1. Cook a delicious meal
2. Upload a photo of your most culinary creation via the form below
3. Fill out your contact details – it’s that simple!
Remember IGA is open every day from 10am – 7pm for your ingredients.
*Each Prize valued at $150. Winners announced each week on the Facebook page and in this story.
Dishes we love from Week 1
Dishes we love from Week 2
Dishes we love from Week 3
Dishes we love from Week 4
Dishes we love from Week 5Click here for terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry
- Competition is open to people 18 years and above
- Winners drawn on Fridays 3pm and announced on the following Monday.
- There are a total of 5 prizes to be won over 5 weeks.
- Prizes will be awarded 17/04/20, 24/04/20, 1/05/20, 8/05/20 and 15/05/20
- The winner will selected on originality, presentation and creativity. The Judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into
- People are permitted to enter the competition as many times as they like during the week and across the 5 weeks of the competition.
- A min of 5 (individual) entries must be received each week for a winner to be selected (these must be from different people not the same person entering multiple times)
- If the total amount of entries for the week does not meet the min requirement then entries will be rolled into the next weeks draw until the min requirement is met.
- Participants details will be added to the Market City database. Customers can update or remove their details by contacting us at email@example.com or using using the unsubscribe option on correspondence.
- Weekly winner’s first name and photos will be published on the Market City website for 28 days after the competition ends and shared on the Market City social channels.