Open Today 10am - 7pm
Spend $88 in-centre and get 3 HOURS FREE PARKING!
Are you planning on spending the day exploring Market City?
We’re extending our parking offer to EVERY DAY over the Easter University and school break, including the Easter public holiday weekend.
When: Saturday 8th April, 2017 – Sunday 30th April, 2017Terms & conditions apply. Click here for more information.
Terms and conditions
3 Hours Free Parking promotion
- The Promotion commences at 7:00am on 08/04/2017 and ends at 11:59pm on 30/04/2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion in a temporarily extension of the weekend 3 hour free parking promotion to across Monday – Sunday during the promotional period. Once the promotion period has ended, parking rates will divert back to hourly rates, standard flat rate and Weekend 3 Hour free parking promotion subject to terms and conditions specific to each offer.
- The Promotion will be conducted at Market City Shopping Centre (Participating Centre) in conjunction with Wilson Parking, Centre, 2 Quay Street, Haymarket, Sydney, 2000.
- With original and physical proof of purchases of $88.00 or more spend in the centre during the promotional period, the customer will receive their first 3 hours of parking free on that day.
- Customers must supply original and physical receipts from Market City retailers. Receipts from Paddy’s Markets are excluded from the promotional offer.
- Receipts can only be used once per ticket per $88.00 spend are only valid for use on the day in which the purchase was made. Receipts used as part of this promotion will be marked and recorded for validity.
- Multiple validations are acceptable from the same receipt if the purchase is over $88.00 for each parking ticket.
- Customers must produce their car park ticket at the time of showing their receipts as the ticket needs to be validated.
- Parking spaces in the Market City car park are limited and this promotion does not guarantee that everyone will find a space.
- The Promotion is the maximum amount of free parking that a customer can receive per day. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Car park tickets can only be validated once.
- Customers can only participate in the promotion by validating their ticket. Without validation customers may be subject to the hourly rates.
- Tickets can be validated at the Information Desk on Level 1 or the Wilson Car Park
Office on Level B1 (in the car park).
- The information desk is open from 10:00am to 5.30pm. The car park office is open from 8:00am to 12:00am (midnight)
- Employees of the promoter and of participating retailers are ineligible to receive
free parking as part of this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of receipts used
as part of this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend the promotional period at any time.