Weekend Parking Offer
October 10, 2017
Spend over $88 at any Market City retailer or combination of retailers to get your first three hours of parking for free.
Terms and conditions of the Weekend Parking promotion
1. The Promotion will be conducted at Market City Shopping Centre (Participating Centre) in conjunction with Wilson Parking, Centre, 2 Quay Street, Haymarket, Sydney, 2000.
2. The Promotion period is Saturdays and Sundays.
3. With original and physical proof of purchases of $88.00 or more spend in the centre during the promotional period, the customer will receive their first 3 hours of parking free on that day.
4. Validations for multiple parking tickets are acceptable from the same receipt if the purchase is over $88.00 for each parking ticket. An accumulation of valid receipts can be used as long as the total is over $88.00.
5. Customers must supply original and physical receipts from Market City retailers. Receipts from Paddy’s Markets are excluded from the promotional offer.
6. Receipts can only be used once per ticket per $88.00 spend are only valid for use on the day in which the purchase was made. Receipts used as part of this promotion will be marked and recorded for validity.
7. Parking spaces in the Market City car park are limited and this promotion does not guarantee that everyone will find a space.
8. The Weekend Parking Promotion is for a maximum of three hours is the maximum amount of free parking that a customer can receive per day. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Car park tickets can only be validated once.
9. Customers must produce their car park ticket at the time of showing their receipts as the ticket needs to be validated.
10. Customers can only participate in the weekend parking offer by validating their ticket. Without validation customers may be subject to the hourly rates.
11. Tickets can be validated at the Information Desk on Level 1 or the Wilson Car Park
Office on Level B1 (in the car park).
12. The information desk is open from 10:00am to 5.30pm. The car park office is open from 8:00am to 12:00am (midnight)
13. Employees of the promoter and of participating retailers are ineligible to receive free parking as part of this promotion.
14. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of receipts used as part of this promotion.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice.
16. The promoter reserves the right to extend the promotional period at any time.