- Whats On
- No comments
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to
entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of
these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, eligible individuals must sign up for a Market City Student Discount Card and pick-up their card on or before Friday April 8th. There will be two winners chosen. Market City offers two different student cards, one is for students with cars who intend to park at Market City. The second is for non-driving students who intend to use their cards for the non-car park benefits.
- First prize will be one year’s free parking at Wilsons Car Park, Market City. Second prize will be a 128GB Apple iPad Pro. The first prize will only be drawn from entrants who have applied for and collected Market City Student Cards for car parking. The second prize will be drawn from all entrants.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are sixteen years (16) or older with a valid
Student card. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers
and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any
of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the
entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- A student can only register for one Student Discount Card.
HOW TO WIN
- The Competition commences at 10.00am on Monday 15th February 2016 and closes at 7pm on Friday April 8th 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, two (2) entries will be randomly selected as the prize winners of the Competition, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Winners shall be randomly chosen at Market City, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket, 2000 and
announced on Monday April 11th 2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not
receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via email and a follow-up phonecall.
- 10. The Winners will receive the Prizes as set out at clause 3 above.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by
the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The free car parking for one year starts from one day after the winner is contacted.
The free car parking prize is for one car only and is not transferable to any other car. The winners selected car will be set up on the Wilson’s Car Park Licence Plate Recognition system for Market City.
The prize allows the winner a single entry to Market City Car Park for 365 consecutive days from one day after the winner is contacted.
The prize winner must park on Levels B2 or B3 on each entry for this prize to be valid. The winner’s car will be charged for parking on Level 1 during the prize period.
- If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to Friday 29th April
2016 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves
the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any
directions given by the relevant authority.