- Whats On
- No comments
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
a) Follow Market City official Instagram channel at www.instagram.com/marketcity For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following Market City on Instagram at the time of announcing a winner.
b) Upload your most creative photo of the Market City centre court snow globe display.
c) Hashtag #MarketCitySnow
d) Tag @marketcity in the post
e) All four of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. Each Winner of the Competition will receive a $100 Visa card for Market City. There will be one (1) winner for each day of the Competition Period.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are fourteen years (14) or older with a valid Instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission.
7. Entrants can only win one prize during the Competition.
HOW TO WIN
8. The Competition commences at 9am on Friday 4th December 2015 and closes at 12 midnight on Friday 1st January 2016 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and tagged before 12 midnight on Friday 1st January 2016.
9. Winners will be announced daily at 10am during the Competition Period, with the final one (1) winner being announced on Saturday 2nd January 2016. The entries selected as the prize winners of the Competition are at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
10. The Promoter will contact each winner by posting a comment on the winning photo. The winner must then contact Centre Management to claim the prize.
11. The Winner shall be randomly chosen at Market City, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket, 2000 and announced daily during the competition period. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via an Instagram post on their winning entry, followed by a confirmation email.
12. The Winners will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner, prior to Friday 15th January 2016, the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.