- Whats On
- No comments
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
a. Follow Market City official Instagram channel at www.instagram.com/marketcity. For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following Market City on Instagram at the time of announcing a winner.
b. Post their entry to their personal Instagram feed. Please note that Instagram accounts must be public for the entry to be valid.
c. Hashtag #MCmoonfestival
d. All three of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. There will be two (2) winners, with first (1st) place receiving $1000AU, and second (2nd) place receiving $500AU.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are fourteen years (14) or older with a valid Instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Market City retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission.
HOW TO WIN
- The Competition commences on 15th September 2016 and closes at 4PM on 19th September 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
- Two (2) Winners shall be judged at Market City, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket, 2000 and announced on 19th September 2016 at 5pm. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via an Instagram post on their winning entry, and will need to contact Centre Management to collect their prize.
- The Winners will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to 31st October 2016 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.