TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to
entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of
these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
a. Follow Market City official Instagram channel at www.instagram.com/marketcity For the
avoidance of doubt, the entrant must be following Market City on Instagram at the time of
announcing a winner.
b. Post a photo of you and your mum* to Instagram.
c. Hashtag #MCMumAndMe
d. All three of these tasks will constitute one entry (an ‘Entry’).
3. The Winners of the Competition will win a $250 Market City Gift Voucher
* Mothers can also post with their children.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older with a valid
Instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers
and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any
of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the
entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each
HOW TO WIN
7. The Competition commences at 2pm on Friday 1st May 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 10th May (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and tagged before 11.59pm on Sunday 10th May 2015.
8. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be randomly selected as prize winner of the Competition, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
9. The Winners shall be randomly chosen at Market City, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket, 2000 and
announced on Monday 11th May . The Promoter’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not
receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via an Instagram post on their winning
entry, followed by a confirmation email.
10. The Winners will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
11. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by
the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to Friday 29th May
2015 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves
the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any
directions given by the relevant authority.